Tuesday, 12 November 2013

sense of space - 11 November (hectic day of recording)

We have recorded very little of the sounds and the sounds that we have recorded were not what we wanted. Due to technical issues such as not being able to get the mono mic to work and having to go and seek for help from the technical staff it took a while for us to get everything sorted. I have recorded sound in the Workstation with the help of friend from my course and I have also been able to record some sounds at home. On this day I was supposed to be meeting Sebastian, one of my team mates but he was going out for a social with a society which meant I had to record some of the sounds the next day because some of the sounds needed a second person's contribution. Especially the voiceover.

No comments:

Post a Comment