We had a few issues that came up on the day. Firstly we did leave putting the project onto a CD a bit too late which resulted in us having to run back to the edit suite during our seminar because it didn't end up transferring. But after we have successfully put copied the project onto a USB and played it, it went smoothly.
I am not fully satisfied with how the piece sounded and when the mental project was playing through the speakers we have lost quiet a few tracks that we have heard perfectly well with our headphones which resulted in a harsher critique and the tracks would have made quite a bit of difference and would have made the feedback more helpful.
Martine's feedback;
Footsteps over ride every other sound.
More sounds in between the footsteps.
Play with the sound levels and make sure everything is heard next time we present this project.
good, creative idea
More sounds in between the footsteps.
Play with the sound levels and make sure everything is heard next time we present this project.
good, creative idea
Here is the peer feedback;
One thing that we have successfully portrayed is the atmosphere of the imagined mental institute. We made the right choice in not telling our audience what this place was before we played the track making them create their own imagined space. In the end I think what matters is the perception and how the viewer reacts to shown piece of work and if the reaction is what the creator intended.
I think the constant sounds like the foot-steps and the heart beat give theImprovements
One of the main things I wish to improve on are the sound levels, the way I plan to achieve that is by listening to it on speakers while editing.
Re-recording some of the sounds for example the foot-steps and some of the mumbling because of how low the recording of it is.






No comments:
Post a Comment