This will be a very short day as we are
travelling back home early.
1) We have filmed at the Tate again today,
from 10am-12pm to get everything we didn’t get yesterday. We really wanted to
take close-ups of the individual artwork that Joann spoke about as we could
then visualize what she was saying in the film. We got the atmosphere sound at
the end of the shoot when we packed everything and everyone stood still so that
we go the best sound possible. Billy did a good job with this.
Dock shots and city shots
2) After Monday’s recce session we knew
where we wanted to film, we didn’t have much time for this and I do wish we
have filmed properly instead of taking pictures as it would have been much more
efficient. We need quite a few cut-aways to make the film look the way I wish
for it to with various parts of he city. I do think we don’t have enough images
of the city center but we will have to do with what we have unless we come back
another day.
3) Lunch in Subway
4) Our group split up into two, with Jake
and Abi going to the Radio tower to film landscape shots and I, Billy, Conor
and Chris went to Toxteth. Toxteth is another area that we wanted to look at since
it has been run down and the houses are boarded up and vacant. With this we
could really show the circumstances of these bad areas in Liverpool, for us it
was quite shocking to see this as we have never encountered whole estates like
this.
Radio
tower is where Jake filmed while Abi went back to the hostel as she didn’t feel
well. We got some very good shots that I am really proud of and I am very
thankful that Jake did this for us. Also he took some shots of the city on his
way back to the hostel while my group was making our way back in a taxi as
Toxteth was about 15 mins drive in a car.
5) We have packed this morning and were
ready to go when we got it we had some food and went off to the Liverpool
station and took a train home.



No comments:
Post a Comment