Friday, 21 February 2014

Going back to Liverpool - Monday 24th Feb


After looking through our footage we have decided that we needed to go back to Liverpool and film another interview and more of the city cut-aways. The producer has arranged an interview with Barry Kushner, the councilor of Norris Green(one of the deprived and slowly being re-furbished areas). This will be a valuable trip, we really have to manage our time as we will only be there for the day. I as the director will have to really get the team going. 
Me, Jake and Billy are going, this was the producers choice as he wasn’t happy with the camera operator’s filming. I thought this was not fair but the tickets were bought and Jake was the second cameraman after me on this trip and a producer assistant. Billy is on sound.  I will be posting the shot list on the Facebook group and on the next post. I hope to get everything filmed as we cannot come back. We need to start the postproduction. Our editor has not started editing, Conor and Chris were the ones that sorted the clips and they came to the conclusion that we need to go back, and I trust their judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment