http://welcometomyworldproject.tumblr.com/
Joann's (the artist who worked with the young people) twitter
https://twitter.com/Jokushner
- @jokushner
I have gone into some research when looking at Joan and her exhibition. My group and I have all followed her twitter and will try to speak to her as soon as possible to see if there is a possibility
of an interview.
Here are some photographs of the art made by the young people that are displayed in the exhibition at the Tate.
They seem to evoke emotion and knowing these pictures were made by people my age it really intrigues me what they have gone through to end up working with Joann.
The exhibition is there from 1st-28th of February so we have limited time in which we can shoot. As the university has planned the trip 17th- 19th of February we are able to shoot there yet if we had to re-shoot anything it would leave us very little time.
I think this exhibition is a great starting point to something even bigger for the less fortunate kids in these deprived areas.
The exhibition is there from 1st-28th of February so we have limited time in which we can shoot. As the university has planned the trip 17th- 19th of February we are able to shoot there yet if we had to re-shoot anything it would leave us very little time.
I think this exhibition is a great starting point to something even bigger for the less fortunate kids in these deprived areas.



No comments:
Post a Comment