Friday, 14 February 2014

Shot list 17th-19th February

This is the shot list I have made with everyone's input in our last meeting. I thought it was very helpful for everyone to know where they were going and if I have missed out anything they would help me with the shot list. (Sorry for the bad handwriting)
We have 3 days to arrange an interview with Joann, Jake is trying his hardest to contact Joann on twitter as she doesn't have a phone. It will be hard for us whilst we are in the city but we hope it will be fixed by the time we get there for easy communication between the parties.
Liverpool is a large city and we wanted to show it's vastness in landscape shots from high points like the Radio city tower or the top of the biggest cathedral in Europe.
I have put the 'teenager interview - artist' as we are hoping to be able to speak to one of them but from what I have been told by Jake and the producer Chris it is not looking very likely as we are not allowed to contact them because the Tate museum is not allowed to give them us their personal details.

No comments:

Post a Comment