My vision of this
whole project has changed drastically since the interview with Joann and
finding out that we were not able to film the young artists who’s work we can
see in the exhibition which was the focal point of the way I have envisioned
the final product. The viewership changed from young people to mid twenties to
twenties and thirties and even forties, people who keep up with the news and
are interested in local politics and art. I think this has it’s negatives and
positives, I am still very interested in the topic but many people my age may
not be. At the same time the people that will be judging this piece of work are
our tutors and this type of film would be more interesting to them then to my
peers.
With Barry’s
interview the film will take on a more serious tone yet I think it will enrich
the film in comparison to only Joann Kushner being interviewed. We will have
the poverty and how teens are escaping from their household situations and on
the other hand we look at the renovation and regeneration of the area and
things looking up for the people of Liverpool.
The structure of
the film will be confirmed after coming back from Liverpool and looking at all
the additional footage. Chris and Conor are going to finish labeling the clips on
Monday while the rest of us are in Liverpool and hopefully Abigail can start
editing on Tuesday if she isn’t ill.
No comments:
Post a Comment