Jake has made a transcript of the two interviews, which was very helpful
for the editor as it was for me. I have been filming and paying attention to
the camera half of the time so that everything was recorded which meant I
missed some of the responses. This allowed me to really imagine what we could
do with the film. There is about an hour to an hour and a half worth of
interviews. This may be very hard to cut down but with this transcript I am
able to pick the bits that I like the most and pass it on to the editors who
will be able to cut down the unimportant bits. This saves a lot of time and
gives us a general overview of the direction we are heading towards.
Turquoise - good to use
Green - I like them very much
Yellow - unsure but can be useful
Barry Kushner







No comments:
Post a Comment